The company, Beryl Technologies, LLC manufactures opacity smoke meters for Heavy Duty Diesel Trucks. All our smoke meters meet all the California Air Resources Board (CARB) printout requirements and are in compliance with the specifications set forth in the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1667 recommended practice, issued in February 1996 and entitled “Snap-Acceleration Smoke Test Procedure for Heavy Duty Diesel Powered Vehicles”.
Our mission is:
- Apply the latest technology smoke opacity meters.
- Provide the highest quality smoke meter to be used in testing heavy duty diesel trucks.
- Provide best in class custom engineering design services.
- Be best in class for customer service.
Beryl Technologies LLC was established in 2009. However, our engineers have been designing smoke opacity meters for over 31 years. One of our engineers played a role in designing the procedures, protocols and standards in the development of the SAE J1667. They were a member of the SAE 1667 specifications committee from 1992 to 1999. They also took part in the SAE J1667 smoke meter correlations study in 1996 at Golden West College. Half of Beryl Technologies engineering design staff have Engineering Ph.D.
Custom Engineering Design Services
We have custom engineering design team that employ an innovative, modular approach to our product designs that often allows Beryl to quickly make customer-requested modifications that address specific application requirements. This allows our customers to customize their products for their development projects with reasonable overall cost.
We have expertise in:
- System Design
- System Integration Design
- Sensor Integration into Systems
- Opacity Sensor Integration
- Fluid Dynamics
- Particle Counter
- Mechanical Design
- 3D Modeling & Woodworking & 3D Printing
- Electrical Design
- Sensor Design
- Product Engineering
- Component Design/Analysis
- Solid State Imager Design
- Analog Circuit Design
- Digital Circuit Design
- PCB Design
- Customized Component Design
- 3D Printed Design/Prototypes
- Software Development
- Microcontroller coding
- PC Based Software
- Data Base Design
See Beryl Technologies LLC, warranty information at the warranty page.